1. “Incarcerated Fatherhood: The Entanglements of Child Support Debt and Mass Imprisonment.” American Journal of Sociology. Summer 2018.
2. “Motherhood as Punishment: The Case of Parenting in Prison.” Signs, Fall 2013.
3. “Working through Mass Incarceration: Gender and the Politics of Prison Labor from East to West.” Signs, Fall 2010.
4. “Married Fathers and Caring Daddies: Welfare Reform and the Discursive Politics of Paternity.” Social Problems, 2003.
5. “Homeboys, Babies, Men in Suits: The State and the Reproduction of Male Dominance.” American Sociological Review, 1996.
Child Support and Reentry.
Department of Justice and National Institute of Justice